How much is an average client worth to you? Whatever that number is, imagine how much more they'd be worth to you and your freelance business if they were paying you that amount every single year.
Now imagine how successful you'd be if every single client you've ever had was paying you the amount every year for the rest of your career.
That's the reality for those who run recurring subscription businesses, however, most freelancers only offer one-and-done packages.
Whether you call it a retainer, subscription, or simply a “monthly fee”, most who follow this podcast would love the idea of acquiring a client one time and having them keep paying you every single month.
But… What if your service just “doesn't make sense” as a recurring subscription?
If that's you, I'd challenge you to listen to this episode of the 6 Figure Creative Podcast. No matter what service you offer, there's likely some way to shift your clients to a recurring income model.
Our guest this week, Annemie Tonken, has managed to build her family photography business to 6 figures per year from 6 hours of work per week.
If you want to learn how she's managed this, and how she's launched a highly-successful recurring-subscription photography service in an industry where very few others are doing the same, listen to episode 223 of the 6 Figure Creative Podcast ASAP.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Transitioning your freelance business to a recurring revenue model
- Becoming a more efficient business-manager
- Solving your clients' ultimate needs so you can earn more on each project
- The hidden benefits of a recurring revenue model
- Average client value and the impact this stat has on your business
- How to keep your subscribers happy, active, and paying
- The key factors of adding value to your client's lives (for maximum profit)
- How she earns a 6-figure income from 6 hours of work per week